The 32 teams in the UEFA Champions League path know their groups.
Article top media content
The UEFA Champions League draw in Monaco also set the groups for that path of the UEFA Youth League, featuring the same teams with similar fixture lists.
• The eight group winners will progress straight to the round of 16.
• The eight runners-up will go into the play-offs against the winners from the domestic champions path, who will emerge after two knockout rounds featuring 32 initial entrants entering a draw at 14:00 CET on Tuesday.
Group A: Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, Club Brugge, Galatasaray
Group B: Bayern München, Tottenham Hotspur, Olympiacos, Crvena zvezda
Group C: Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Dinamo Zagreb, Atalanta
Group D: Juventus, Atlético Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Lokomotiv Moskva
Group E: Liverpool, Napoli, Salzburg, Genk
Group F: Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Internazionale Milano, Slavia Praha
Group G: Zenit, Benfica, Lyon, RB Leipzig
Group H: Chelsea, Ajax, Valencia, LOSC Lille
- Among the contenders in this path are two-time winners Barcelona and Chelsea, as well as 2016/17 champions Salzburg.
- Ajax, Atlético Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern München, Benfica, Juventus, Manchester City, Paris and Real Madrid all keep up their records of entering all seven editions of this competition (along with domestic champions path hopefuls Porto – the current UEFA Youth League holders).
- Atalanta, Genk, LOSC Lille and Slavia Praha are making UEFA Youth League debuts.
- Barcelona have played a record 53 games in this competition but Chelsea have scored more goals than anyone else (142).
Matchday one: 17/18 September
Matchday two: 1/2 October
Matchday three: 22/23 October
Matchday four: 5/6 November
Matchday five: 26/27 November
Matchday six: 10/11 December
Play-off draw: 16 December
Play-offs: 11/12 February
Knockout draw (round of 16 onwards): 14 February
Round of 16: 3/4 March
Quarter-finals: 17/18 March
Semi-final: 17 April, Nyon
Final: 20 April, Nyon