The draw for the round of 16 onwards is made at UEFA headquarters in Nyon on 13 February.
Article top media content
The UEFA Youth League knockout draw sets the ties from the round of 16 through to the four-team knockout finals in April in Nyon.
Through to round of 16: Group winners
AC Milan (ITA, Group E), Atlético (ESP, Group B), Barcelona (ESP, Group C), Liverpool (ENG, Group A), Manchester City (ENG, Group G), Paris Saint-Germain (FRA, Group H), Real Madrid (ESP, Group F), Sporting CP (POR, Group D)
Play-offs: winners of ties on 7/8 February between the domestic champions path winners and group runners-up will fill the last eight spots in the round of 16.
Young Boys (SUI) vs Salzburg (AUT)
AZ Alkmaar (NED) vs Eintracht Frankfurt (GER)
Ruh Lviv (UKR) vs Inter (ITA)
Hajduk Split (CRO) vs Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
MTK Budapest (HUN) vs Ajax (NED)
Hibernian (SCO) vs Borussia Dortmund (GER)
Panathinaikos (GRE) vs Porto (POR)
Genk (BEL) vs Juventus (ITA)
- The eight group winners and eight play-off victors enter the round of 16 draw, with the first team picked in each tie at home.
- The winners and runners-up of the same group in the Champions League path cannot be drawn against each other.
- No teams are seeded and there is no country protection, with any restrictions announced ahead of the draw.
- The quarter-final, semi-final and final draws are open. The semi-finals and final will be held at Colovray Stadium, Nyon.
- Matches in the round of 16, quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final are all played as single-leg knockout matches. If the teams are level at full time, there is no extra time, with games being determined by a penalty shoot-out.
The road to Nyon
Round of 16: 28 February/1 March
Quarter-finals: 14/15 March
Semi-finals: 21 April, Colovray Stadium, Nyon
Final: 24 April, Colovray Stadium, Nyon