Holders FC Barcelona were given an away round of 16 tie against RSC Anderlecht as the draw for the whole of the UEFA Youth League knockout stage was made in Nyon.
Article top media content
Holders FC Barcelona, runners-up in their group, will travel to Belgium to play RSC Anderlecht in the last 16. Should Jordi Vinyals's charges prevail, they could face Real Madrid CF in the quarter-finals.
Manchester City FC – the only team to win all six group matches this season – will host FC Schalke 04, the German side having finished second in their section behind Chelsea FC. Chelsea take on FC Zenit with the incentive of a possible London derby against Arsenal FC in the next round.
Round of 16 draw
1. SL Benfica (POR) v Liverpool FC (ENG)
2. AFC Ajax (NED) v AS Roma (ITA)
3. Club Atlético de Madrid (ESP) v Arsenal FC (ENG)
4. Real Madrid CF (ESP) v FC Porto (POR)
5. FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) v Olympiacos FC (GRE)
6. SC Anderlecht (BEL) v FC Barcelona (ESP, holders)
7. Manchester City FC (ENG) v FC Schalke 04 (GER)
8. Chelsea FC (ENG) v FC Zenit (RUS)
• Dates to be confirmed, matches on 17/18/24/25 February.
1. Winner of match 2 v Winner of match 7
2. Winner of match 8 v Winner of match 3
3. Winner of match 1 v Winner of match 5
4. Winner of match 6 v Winner of match 4
• Matches on 10/11/17/18 March
Final tournament (Colovray Stadium, Nyon)
Semi-finals (10 April)
1. Winner of QF1 v Winner of QF2
2. Winner of QF4 v Winner of QF3
Final (13 April)
Winner of SF2 v Winner of SF1