The quarter-finals will take place on 7 and 8 March, with CSKA Moskva taking on Benfica, Salzburg hosting Atlético Madrid, Real Madrid playing Ajax and Barcelona meeting Porto.
Article top media content
The revised draw for the UEFA Youth League quarter-finals, following the completion of the round of 16, is as follows:
Quarter-finals (7/8 March)
Real Madrid (ESP) v Ajax (NED)
CSKA Moskva (RUS) v Benfica (POR)
Barcelona (ESP) v Porto (POR)
Salzburg (AUT) v Atlético Madrid (ESP)
• Barcelona are the only former winners remaining, having beaten Benfica in the inaugural 2014 final.
• Benfica, who have kept up their record of reaching the last eight in all four seasons, are the only other past finalists, though Real Madrid did make the 2014 and 2016 semis.
• Salzburg and CSKA are the first teams from their nations to get to the quarter-finals.
• Salzburg and Ajax are the only survivors from the Domestic Champions path.
The eight clubs are one win away from qualifying for the final tournament in Nyon in late April.
NYON FINALS: COLOVRAY STADIUM
Semi-finals (21 April)
1. Real Madrid/Ajax v Benfica (POR)
2. Barcelona (ESP) v Salzburg (AUT)
Final (24 April)
Winner of semi-final 1 v Winner of semi-final 2