The 64 clubs entering the UEFA Youth League have now been decided, with half entering one draw on Thursday and the other 32 in another on Tuesday.
1: UEFA Champions League path: The 32 youth teams of the clubs which qualified for the UEFA Champions League group stage:
• The eight groups will be decided by the UEFA Champions League draw at 18:00CET on Thursday
• Among the hopefuls are inaugural 2013/14 winners Barcelona, last season's runners-up Paris Saint-Germain, fellow former finalists Benfica plus Real Madrid, who reached the semis in 2013/14 and 2015/16.
Pot 1: Real Madrid (ESP), Barcelona (ESP), Leicester City (ENG), Bayern München (GER), Juventus (ITA), Benfica (POR), Paris Saint-Germain (FRA), CSKA Moskva (RUS)
Pot 2: Atlético Madrid (ESP), Borussia Dortmund (GER), Arsenal (ENG), Manchester City (ENG), Sevilla (ESP), Porto (POR), Napoli (ITA), Bayer Leverkusen (GER)
Pot 3: Basel (SUI), Tottenham Hotspur (ENG), Dynamo Kyiv (UKR), Lyon (FRA), PSV Eindhoven (NED), Sporting CP (POR), Club Brugge (BEL), Mönchengladbach (GER)
Pot 4: Celtic (SCO), Monaco (FRA), Beşiktaş (TUR), Legia Warszawa (POL), Dinamo Zagreb (CRO), Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL), København (DEN), Rostov (RUS)
2: Domestic Champions path: the domestic youth champions of the 32 best-ranked associations in the 2015 UEFA association coefficient rankings (the same rankings used to decide access to the 2016/17 UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League).
• If a team was eligible for both, they enter the UEFA Champions League path.
• A vacancy in the domestic champions path (including if a club is instead eligible for the UEFA Champions League path, for example Manchester City) was filled by the domestic youth champion of the next best-ranked association.
• As holders Chelsea neither qualified for the UEFA Champions League nor won the English youth competition, they will not be able to go for a third straight title.
• Anderlecht reached the semi-finals from the inaugural Domestic Champions path in 2015/16.
• For the first time there are entrants from FYR Macedonia, the Republic of Ireland and Montenegro
Málaga (ESP), Roma (ITA), Dinamo Moskva (RUS), Ajax (NED), Anderlecht (BEL), Zürich (SUI), Altınordu (TUR), PAOK (GER), Sparta Praha (CZE), Viitorul Constanța (ROU), Salzburg (AUT), APOEL (CYP), Maccabi Haifa (ISR), Shakhytor Soligorsk (BLR), Midtjylland (DEN), AIK (SWE), Levski Sofia (BUL), Rosenborg (NOR), Čukarički (SRB), Domžale (SVN), Qäbälä (AZE), Nitra (SVK), PFLA-Felcsút (HUN), Kairat Almaty (KAZ), Sheriff Tirsapol (MDA), Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO)*, HJK Helsinki (FIN)*, Breidablik (ISL)**, Zrinjski Mostar (BIH)**, Vardar (MKD)**, Cork City FC (IRL)**, Mladost (MNE)**
*Entered as Bayern München and Paris Saint-Germain qualified for the UEFA Champions League automatically
**Entered as Manchester City, Porto, Dinamo Zagreb, Legia Warszawa and Celtic qualified for UEFA Champions League via play-offs
• The draw for the two knockout rounds will be made in Nyon at 12:00CET on Tuesday.
UEFA Champions League path
The 32 clubs entering via the UEFA Champions League will compete in groups with the indentical make-up and fixture list as for the senior competition.
• The eight group winners will progress straight to the round of 16.
• The eight runners-up will go into the play-offs.
Domestic Champions path
The 32 teams will compete in two knockout rounds of home-and-away ties. There will be no seeding.
• The eight teams remaining after the second round will go into the play-offs.
The eight Domestic Champions path survivors will be drawn at home to the eight UEFA Champions League path runners-up in one-off ties to decide the eight remaining round of 16 berths.
Knockout phase and final
The knockout phase, starting with the round of 16 will consist of single-leg ties.
• The semi-finals and the final will be played on 21 and 24 April respectively at the Colovray stadium opposite UEFA's Swiss headquarters in Nyon.
More information can be seen in the competition's official regulations.
UEFA Champions League draw: 25 August, Monaco
Domestic Champions path draw (both rounds): 30 August, Nyon
UEFA Champions League path matchday one: 13/14 September
UEFA Champions League path matchday two: 27/28 September
Domestic Champions path round one, first leg: 27/28 September
UEFA Champions League path matchday three: 18/19 October
Domestic Champions path round one, second leg: 18/19 October
UEFA Champions League path matchday four: 1/2 November
Domestic Champions path round two, first leg: 1/2 November
UEFA Champions League path matchday five: 22/23 November
Domestic Champions path round two, second leg: 22/23 November
UEFA Champions League path matchday six: 6/7 December
Play-off draw: 12 December
Play-offs: 7/8 February
Knockout draw (round of 16 onwards): 13 February
Round of 16: 21/22 February
Quarter-finals: 7/8 March
Semi-final: 21 April, Nyon
Final: 24 April, Nyon
Still confused? Let this graphic explain what happens...
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.