Hosts Scotland face the Netherlands, Norway and France while holders Spain are drawn with Germany, England and Belgium.
Article top media content
The UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship finals draw has been made by tournament ambassadors Jo Love and Erin Cuthbert at Barras Art and Design, Glasgow, producing the two groups for the competition in Scotland from 16 to 28 July.
Group A: Scotland (hosts), Netherlands, Norway, France
Group B: England, Belgium, Spain (holders), Germany
- The top two teams in each group progress to the semi-finals.
- Norway beat France 1-0 in last season's group stage
- Spain beat Germany 1-0 in the 2018 final while Germany beat Spain on penalties in the 2017 #WU17EURO final (the same age group and this season's U19 competition)
- Germany have won six titles, France four, Spain three and both England and the Netherlands one.
- Norway have lost all four of their finals, while neither Belgium nor Scotland have got beyond the group stage.
- The only ever hosts to get past the group stage in the U19 era since 2002 are Italy (2011) and Norway (2014), who both then fell in the semis.
- The finals run from 16 to 28 July and will act as Europe's qualifier for the 2020 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup. Full schedule tbc.
How the draw worked
- Contenders: Scotland (hosts), Belgium, England, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Spain (holders)
- Scotland will be placed in position 1 of Group A with no other seeding.