The opening day of UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship qualifying witnessed 108 goals in 22 games, with holders the Netherlands contributing nine of them.
Article top media content
• Jill Roord hits four as Dutch start their defence with a 9-0 victory over the Faroe Islands
• Katharina Aufhauser, 17, also scores four for Austria as they overwhelm Bulgaria 8-0
• Norway begin life after Jarl Torske with a hard-fought win against a promising Poland team
• Viktoriya Holovach scores first goal of 2014/15 qualifying as Ukraine beat Azerbaijan 1-0
• Hat-tricks for Moya Feehan (Northern Ireland), Margaux Van Ackere (Belgium), Gudrun Sigurdardóttir (Iceland), Nadezhda Smirnova (Russia), Andrea Sánchez (Spain), Tanya Arngrimsen (Denmark) and Andreia Norton (Portugal)
All 44 teams are in action again as the qualifying round concludes on Thursday. The group winners and the ten runners-up with the best records against the sides first and third in their section advancing to the elite round. Seven teams will eventually qualify for the finals in Israel, alongside the hosts.