- Name: Wembley Stadium
- Capacity: 90,000 seats
- Renovation completed in 2007
- Home team: England national team
- UEFA EURO 2020 will be Wembley stadium's second EURO final, having already hosted it in 1996.
- Unlike most stadiums who hand over the winning trophy on the pitch, Wembley present their trophies from the Royal Box (in the middle of the north stand).
- Wembley stadium’s astonishing arch is the longest single roof span in the world, curving 315m over the stadium.
⚽ Stadium history: Remember this great goal at Wembley Stadium?
The hosts' tournament took a turn for the better during a dramatic minute in which Paul Gascoigne scored a memorable goal.