- Name: Wembley Stadium
- Capacity: 90,000 seats
- Renovation completed in 2007
- Home team: England national team
- UEFA EURO 2020 will be Wembley stadium's second EURO final, having already hosted it in 1996.
- Unlike most stadiums who hand over the winning trophy on the pitch, Wembley present their trophies from the Royal Box (in the middle of the north stand).
- Wembley stadium’s astonishing arch is the longest single roof span in the world, curving 315m over the stadium.
📅 Matches at the Wembley Stadium
Sunday, 14 June - Group D: England v Croatia (14:00, local time)
Friday, 19 June - Group D: England v Play-off winner C (20:00, local time)
Tuesday, 23 June - Group D: Czech Republic v England (20:00, local time)
Saturday, 27 June - R16: 1A v 2C (20:00, local time)
Tuesday, 7 July - SF1: Winner QF2 v Winner QF1 (20:00, local time)
Wednesday, 8 Jul - SF2: Winner QF4 v Winner QF3 (20:00, local time)
Sunday, 12 July - Final: Winner SF1 v Winner SF2 (20:00, local time)
⚽ Stadium history: Remember this great goal at Wembley Stadium?
The hosts' tournament took a turn for the better during a dramatic minute in which Paul Gascoigne scored a memorable goal.