The first UEFA Under-19 Futsal EURO finals will be an eight-team event from 8 to 14 September 2019 in Riga.
Article top media content
The first UEFA Under-19 Futsal EURO final tournament will be an eight-team event from 8 to 14 September 2019 in Riga.
- Venue: Arena Riga, Latvia
- Qualifying draw was made on 1 November 2018
The new competition was announced last year by the UEFA Executive Committee as part of a revamp of UEFA's futsal competitions and will conclude with an eight-team final tournament in Latvia.
Preliminary round draw (21–26 January)
Group A: Montenegro, Greece, Lithuania (hosts), Andorra
Group B: Sweden, Kosovo, Cyprus, San Marino (hosts)
- Two group winners progress to main round
Main round draw (26–31 March)
Group 1: Kazakhstan, Poland, France, Finland (hosts)
Group 2: Azerbaijan, Slovenia (hosts), Netherlands, Preliminary round winner Group B
Group 3: Portugal, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina (hosts), Moldova
Group 4: Ukraine, Romania, Belgium, FYR Macedonia (hosts)
Group 5: Spain, Hungary, Georgia (hosts), Turkey
Group 6: Russia (hosts), Czech Republic, Belarus, Preliminary round winner Group A
Group 7: Italy, Croatia (hosts), Slovakia, England
- Seven group winners join hosts Latvia in the finals from 8 to 14 September at Arena Riga.
Finals (8–14 September)
- The seven main-round group winners will join hosts Latvia in the finals next September.
- In the finals, two groups of four will be formed, with the top two in each progressing to the semi-finals.
Hosts selected: 27 September 2018, Nyon
Qualifying draw: 1 November 2018, Nyon
Preliminary round: 21–26 January 2019
Main round: 26–31 March 2019
Finals draw: tbc, Riga
Final Tournament: 8–14 September 2019, Riga