The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting in Dublin on 2 and 3 December 2018.
Article top media content
037 - UEFA Nations League Finals draw to take place after press conference
The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, on Sunday 2 December from 17:00 to 19:00 and on Monday 3 December from 09:00 to 12:00 local time, at The Shelbourne Hotel (27 St Stephen's Green, Dublin).
The main items on the agenda are:
• 2018/19 UEFA Nations League Finals – appointment of host association
• UEFA Women’s EURO 2021 – appointment of host association
• 2019/21 UEFA Under-21 Championship final tournament – appointment of host association
• 2018/19 UEFA Futsal Champions League finals – appointment of hosts
• UEFA club competitions – 2021-24 cycle format and access list
A press conference, attended by UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin, is scheduled to take place on Monday 3 December at The Shelbourne Hotel after the conclusion of the UEFA Executive Committee meeting. Immediately following the press conference, the UEFA Nations League Finals draw will be held in the same room.
Media interested in attending the press conference and/or the UEFA Nations League Finals draw are requested to inform UEFA by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “UEFA Dublin” in the subject header, by Wednesday 28 November at 12.00CET.
A media working area equipped with WiFi will be available. The press conference and the draw will be streamed live on UEFA.com.
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee is scheduled for Wednesday 6 February 2019 in Rome, Italy, on the eve of the 43rd UEFA Ordinary Congress.