The following information is aimed at members of the sports media community seeking to cover UEFA events.
All registered members of the UEFA media pool may place accreditation and booking requests via the UEFA media portal.
Media accreditation procedures
The media accreditation application procedure depends on the UEFA event you wish to cover:
1. UEFA club competition finals, UEFA club competition draws, UEFA EURO final tournament, UEFA EURO final draw, UEFA Nations League finals, UEFA European Under-21 Championship, UEFA Women's EURO, UEFA Futsal EURO
Accreditation for these events is strictly reserved for members of the media who represent or work on behalf of a bona fide media organisation and are validated members of the UEFA media pool.
The accreditation and match specific booking request must be submitted via the UEFA media portal.
All members of the UEFA media pool will have access to the UEFA media portal upon validation of their professional documents.
Should you wish to have access to the UEFA media portal in view of placing attendance requests to the UEFA events mentioned above, please see the Requirements to become a member of the UEFA media pool section below for more details.
Please mind the media accreditation deadlines and make sure your profile is up-to-date with your personal information, photo, contact information, valid press card and latest published work samples. Late requests will not be processed.
2. Matches during the season of UEFA club competitions
Media accreditations are handled by the clubs directly. The media contact details can be found here.
3. National team matches (UEFA Nations League, European Qualifiers)
Media accreditations are handled by the national associations directly. The media contact details can be found here.
4. UEFA club competition draws (besides the European Season Kick-off), UEFA Executive Committee meetings, the UEFA Congress, other UEFA events not listed above
A link to the media accreditation public application form will be published in the section below.
Requirements to become a member of the UEFA media pool section
Applications to be registered in the UEFA media pool are open to full time employees or freelance professional sports media representatives actively working in the sports media industry as a journalist, photographer, video journalist or a broadcaster (TV or radio).
Applicants must first have access to the UEFA media channel. Within the UEFA media channel, the UEFA event attendance info page will give you more information on the mandatory documents to be uploaded to your required to access the UEFA media portal.
The UEFA event attendance info page also sets out the specific processes and deadlines for all UEFA event attendance.
Key dates and deadlines
The UEFA media portal opening dates and deadlines for this season's UEFA finals and final tournaments can be found below.
- UEFA/CONMEBOL Women's Finalissima 2023 (Wembley), TheFA, via email to match.accreditation@ thefa.com, 13/02/2023 – 16/03/2023
- UEFA Champions League Final 2023 Istanbul, UEFA Media Portal, 21/04/2023-22/05/2023 15h00 CET
- UEFA Europa League Final 2023 Budapest, UEFA Media Portal, 21/04/2023-20/05/2023 15h00 CET
- UEFA Europa Conference League Final 2023 Prague, UEFA Media Portal, 24/04/2023-22/05/2023 15h00 CET
- UEFA Women’s Champions league Final 2023 Eindhoven, UEFA Media Portal, 24/04/2023-15/05/2023 15h00 CET
- UEFA Nations League Finals 2023 Netherlands, UEFA Media Portal, 10/04/2023-08/05/2023 15h00 CET
Please find frequently asked questions here. If you cannot find the answer to your question, you are welcome to contact us on email.