The following information is designed to help media and non-rights holding broadcaster representatives request an application for media accreditations at UEFA events.
The media accreditation application procedure depends on the UEFA event you wish to cover:
1. UEFA club competition finals, UEFA club competition group stage draws, UEFA EURO final tournament, UEFA EURO final draw, UEFA European Under-21 Championship, UEFA Women's EURO, UEFA Futsal EURO.
The accreditation and media booking request needs to be submitted via the UEFA Media Portal (FAME Football Administration Management Environment).
If you are already registered as media or broadcaster in the UEFA Media Portal please mind the media accreditation deadlines and make sure your profile is up-to-date with your personal information, photo, contact information, valid press card and latest published work samples. Late requests will not be processed.
If you are not in the UEFA Media Portal yet, but you are a professionally active media or broadcaster representative working with/for a bona fide media organisation or as freelancer, you are welcome to apply for a registration.
MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES (freelancer or employed)
Please request your media individual user registration via the links below. Please ensure you have the following documents at hand during the registration:
- Press card valid at the time of the registration
- Recently (current or last season) published samples (pictures or articles respectively) of your own work in football with a date of publication and the author clearly identified
Incomplete registration requests will not be processed. To register as a media individual user please click on the link below:
Please apply only if there is no broadcaster corporate user in your organisation managing media accreditations on behalf of your colleagues already.
Please apply only if there is no radio corporate user in your organisation managing media accreditations on behalf of your colleagues already.
Incomplete registration requests will not be processed. Once the request is accepted and your UEFA Media Portal account is active, an application for media accreditation and media bookings can be submitted. Late requests will not be processed, therefore please ensure the registration request is placed well ahead of the deadline.
2. Matches during the season of UEFA club competitions: media accreditations are handled by the clubs directly. The media contact details can be found here: http://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/documentlibrary/periodicals/firstdivisionclub/index.html?redirectFromOrg=true
3. European Qualifier matches: media accreditations are handled by the national associations directly. The media contact details can be found here: http://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/documentlibrary/periodicals/firstdivisionclub/index.html?redirectFromOrg=true
4. UEFA Club Competition draws (besides the European Season Kick-off), UEFA Executive Committee meetings, the UEFA Congress, other UEFA events not listed above: the link to the media accreditation public application form will be published in the section below before each event accordingly.
UPCOMING EVENTS AND DEADLINES:
UEFA Super Cup 2020 – 24 September 2020 – Budapest
Media attendance will be significantly limited. Further information will be made available in the second September week to media representatives registered in the UEFA Media pool.
European Season Kick off – Nyon– 01-02 October
Thursday 1 October – 18:00 (CET) - 2020/21 UEFA Champions League group stage draw and 2019/20 Best Players' Awards.
Friday 2 October – 13.00 (CET) - 2020/21 UEFA Europa League group stage draw and 2019/20 UEFA Europa League player of the season.
These events will take place behind closed doors to media and non-rights holder representatives.
UEFA Futsal Champions League Final 2020 - 9-11 October - Barcelona's Palau Blaugrana
Semi-finals (9 October): Barça (ESP) v KPRF (RUS) / Murcia FS (ESP) v Tyumen (RUS)
Third-place play-off and Final (11 October)
Media accreditations are managed by the LOC and can be submitted via the following link: https://official-tickets.fcbarcelona.com/webapp/ca/acreditacions/
Opens: 10th September 11:00 (CET) - Deadline: 8th October 12:00 (CET)
Due to the implementation of the UEFA Return to Play Protocol and local health and sanitary measures, media attendance is expected to be significantly limited.
For media queries, kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
The Match schedule will be made available here within the next weeks.
UEFA Club Competitions - Season 2020/2021
Media Accreditations for seasonal matches of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League must be requested directly with the host club of the respective match. Media contact details can be found in the "First Division Clubs in Europe Manual" available at:
If your question remained answered by either the information above, the media accreditation deadlines or the FAQs, you are welcome to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org