The upcoming Ordinary UEFA Congress will be held in Montreux, Switzerland, on Tuesday 20 April.
Article top media content
The 45th Ordinary UEFA Congress is being held in Montreux, Switzerland, on Tuesday 20 April 2021 (10:00 to 13:00 CET).
The main items on the agenda are:
- elections of UEFA Executive Committee members and European members of the FIFA Council;
- ratification of two representatives of the European Club Association (ECA) and one representative of European Leagues (EL) as members of the UEFA Executive Committee;
- approval of the 2019/20 financial report and the budget for 2021/22;
- amendments to the UEFA Statutes;
- ratification of new members of the UEFA Organs for the Administration of Justice.
On account of the restrictions related to the pandemic, this event will not be open to media, but streamed live on UEFA.com.
There will be no press conference after the Congress.
The UEFA Executive Committee will meet on Monday 19 April. This meeting will be followed by an online press conference. More information will be provided in due course.