Decisions to be taken on format of UEFA club competitions post-2024
Article top media content
The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting on Monday 19 April from 09:00 to 14:00 CET in Montreux, Switzerland.
The main items on the agenda are:
• UEFA club competitions - format post-2024
• UEFA EURO 2020 update
• UEFA Women’s Champions League - new regulations and financial distribution for the 2021-25 cycle
• UEFA men’s club competitions - financial distribution for the 2021-24 cycle
• Appointment of hosts:
- Youth championship final tournaments 2023, 2024 and 2025
- Under-19 Futsal EURO 2022
• Approval of regulations:
- 2021-24 UEFA Champions League
- 2021-24 UEFA Europa League
- 2021-24 UEFA Youth League
- 2021-24 UEFA Super Cup
- 2021/22 UEFA Futsal Champions League
- 2021/22 UEFA European Under-19 Futsal Championship
On account of local restrictions currently in place related to the pandemic, no media will be admitted on site.
An online media briefing will take place upon completion of the meeting, with access granted on invitation-only basis.
All decisions taken by the UEFA Executive Committee will be communicated via a media release following the conclusion of the meeting.