The UEFA Executive Committee will meet on 25 January at UEFA Headquarters in Nyon.
Article top media content
The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland, on Wednesday 25 January 2023 from 14:00 to 17:00 CET.
The main items on the agenda are:
• Men’s national team competition formats post-UEFA EURO 2024
• Appointment of hosts for the 2025 UEFA European Under-21 Championship final tournament
• Appointment of hosts for the 2022/23 UEFA Futsal Champions League finals
• Regulations of the UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2023–25
• Regulations of the 2023–25 UEFA European Women's Championship, including UEFA Nations League and European Qualifiers
The next UEFA Executive Committee meeting is scheduled for 4 April 2023 – the day before the 47th Ordinary UEFA Congress – in Lisbon, Portugal.
Note to media:
UEFA will communicate the Executive Committee’s decisions in a media release after the meeting. Kindly note that media activities are not planned for this event.