Items on the agenda include elections for the UEFA President, UEFA Executive Committee and FIFA Council.
Article top media content
The 47th Ordinary UEFA Congress will take place on Wednesday 5 April 2023 at the Lisbon Congress Center, Praça das Indústrias 1, 1300-307 Lisbon, in Portugal.
The Congress will start at 09:00 local time and close approximately at 13:00 local time. It will be followed by a press conference with the UEFA president, Aleksander Čeferin.
Key items on the agenda of the 47th Ordinary UEFA Congress include:
• Report of the UEFA President and Executive Committee and Report of the UEFA Administration 2021/22
• Financial report and financial statements for 2021/22; Budget for the 2023/24 financial year
• Update on UEFA’s committees
- UEFA President (for a four-year term)
- UEFA Executive Committee (eight members, including at least one female, for a four-year term and one member for a two-year term)
- FIFA Council (two FIFA vice-presidents for a four-year term, i.e. one proposed by the four British associations and one by the other UEFA associations, as well as one ordinary member for a four-year term and one ordinary member for a two-year term)
The Congress will also be streamed live on UEFA.com. Ahead of the Congress, the UEFA Executive Committee will meet on Tuesday 4 April 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal.