FC Schalke 04 claimed the spoils in the 145th Revierderby against Borussia Dortmund, while FC Bayern München top the Bundesliga undefeated after easing past 1. FC Köln.
Article top media content
• FC Schalke 04 claim spoils in 145th Revierderby with 2-1 win against Borussia Dortmund.
• Joel Matip header and Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting's third of season do damage.
• FC Bayern München remain top of Bundesliga – and undefeated – after easing past 1. FC Köln.
• Mario Götze gets fourth goal and third assist of season in fine display.
• Two goals in first 14 minutes help Borussia Mönchengladbach beat SC Paderborn.
• For the first time in 39 years, Gladbach are unbeaten in their first ten competitive matches of a season.
• Bayer 04 Leverkusen and SC Freiburg both have man dismissed in draw.
• VfB Stuttgart end hunt for first win of season after edging Hannover 96.
• Matchwinner Daniel Schwaab scores first league goal in his 134th game, ending the longest wait for a Bundesliga outfield player.
• Werder Bremen are still without a win after a 2-1 loss at VfL Wolfsburg.