FC Bayern München saw off Bayer 04 Leverkusen thanks to Franck Ribéry's 100th goal for the club, while Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting excelled for FC Schalke 04.
Article top media content
• FC Bayern München maintain seven-point lead with 1-0 win against Bayer 04 Leverkusen.
• Leaders kept goalless until half-time but Franck Ribéry's 51st-minute effort wins it for hosts.
• Saturday's strike brings up 100 competitive goals for Bayern for the French international.
• VfL Wolfsburg have five-point cushion in second after 3-1 victory at Hannover 96.
• Alexander Esswein's last-minute goal earns FC Augsburg 2-1 success at 1. FC Köln.
• FC Schalke 04 score four for second week running, winning 4-0 at VfB Stufftgart.
• Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting's hat-trick helps Roberto Di Matteo's men into fifth.
• VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach end run of three defeats with 3-2 defeat of Hertha BSC Berlin.
• Elias Kachunga scores in 89th minute to earn SC Paderborn 1-1 draw with SC Freiburg.
• Borussia Dortmund moved off bottom on Friday with 1-0 win against TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.