FC Augsburg consigned bottom club Borussia Dortmund to their 11th defeat this season on a night when Bayer 04 Leverkusen, SV Werder Bremen and Hamburger SV also won.
Article top media content
• Ten-man FC Augsburg consign Borussia Dortmund to their 11th defeat of the season.
• Raúl Bobadilla scores five minutes into the second half before Christoph Janker is sent off.
• The visitors keep their composure, however, to climb into fourth.
• Jürgen Klopp's side are two points adrift at the bottom.
• Bayer 04 Leverkusen edge Hertha BSC Berlin 1-0 to go fifth.
• Stefan Kiessling's second-half strike settles matters in the German capital.
• SV Werder Bremen record second straight win, overcoming TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 2-1.
• Rafael van der Vaart's second-minute penalty sets the tone for Hamburger SV.
• Hamburg tiumph 3-0 at SC Paderborn 07.
• The game between 1. FC Köln and VfB Stuttgart finishes goalless.
• A minute's silence is observed at every Bundesliga game in honour of legendary coach Udo Lattek, who died today aged 80.