FC Barcelona stretched their Liga lead with a Lionel Messi-inspired win at SD Eibar while Club Atlético de Madrid are fourth after Miranda was sent off as they drew again.
Article top media content
• Lionel Messi on target again as FC Barcelona stretch Liga lead with win at SD Eibar.
• Argentinian becomes league top scorer outright – with 32 – after scoring both in 2-0 win.
• Catalan club four clear of Real Madrid CF who host Levante UD on Sunday.
• Club Atlético de Madrid could not retake third from Valencia CF with 0-0 draw at RCD Espanyol.
• Atlético defender Miranda shown first-half red card in Colchoneros' third successive draw.
• Valencia won 2-0 at home against RC Deportivo La Coruña on Friday night.
• Alberto Bueno double helps Rayo Vallecano de Madrid defeat Granada CF 3-1.
• Bueno has seven in the last three matches and is the top scoring Spaniard in Liga.
• Mikel San José scores one and is sent off as Athletic Club win fourth in a row.