FC Bayern München returned to winning ways as their march towards the Bundesliga title continued, while Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund won comfortably.
Article top media content
• FC Bayern München bounce back from midweek defeat with 2-0 win at TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.
• Sebastian Rode's curling effort and late own goal from Andreas Beck seals points.
• Josep Guardiola's team move 13 points clear at Bundesliga summit.
• Second-placed VfL Wolfsburg host FC Schalke 04 on Sunday.
• Bayer 04 Leverkusen, in third, record seventh straight league win by beating Hannover 96 4-0.
• FC Augsburg fifth following a 2-1 defeat of lowly VfB Stuttgart.
• Eighth-placed Borussia Dortmund score three without reply against SC Paderborn 07.
• Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Shinji Kagawa on target for BVB.
• Elswhere, 1. FSV Mainz 05 win five-goal thriller at SC Freiburg.