FC Barcelona are celebrating their first trophy under coach Luis Enrique after a 1-0 victory at Atlético de Madrid gave them their 23rd Spanish title with one game remaining.
Article top media content
• FC Barcelona clinch 23rd title with a game to spare by beating Club Atlético de Madrid 1-0.
• Lionel Messi strikes on 65 minutes with a low finish after a neat one-two with Pedro Rodríguez.
• The Argentina forward's goal is his 54th in 54 Barça appearances this term.
• First trophy under Luis Enrique comes a year after Atlético won 2013/14 title at Camp Nou.
• The Blaugrana stay four points ahead of Real Madrid CF with sixth straight Liga victory.
• Barça still have the UEFA Champions League and Copa del Rey finals to play.
• Cristiano Ronaldo nets a hat-trick for Real Madrid in their 4-1 victory against RCD Espanyol.
• Those goals take Ronaldo to 45 Liga strikes this season, four more than Messi.
• Valencia CF draw 1-1 with RC Celta de Vigo to go within three points of third-placed Atlético.
• Granada CF's 3-0 win at Real Sociedad de Fútbol lifts them out of the relegation zone.
• RC Deportivo La Coruña remain 17th, a place below Granada, after beating Levante UD 2-0.
• SD Eibar are 18th and two points from safety following a 1-1 draw at Getafe CF.
• Ten-man UD Almería slip to 19th with a 2-1 defeat at Sevilla FC.
• Sevilla climb within a point of fourth-placed Valencia.
• Gerard Moreno nets a double as Villarreal CF overcome Málaga CF 2-1.
• Already-relegated Córdoba CF lose 2-1 to Rayo Vallecano de Madrid.
• Iñaki Williams scores in added time to help Athletic Club to a 3-2 success at Elche CF.