- Name: Arena Națională (National Arena Bucharest)
- Capacity: 54,000 seats
- Reopened in 2011
- Home team: FCSB, Dinamo București, Romania national team
- Distance to city centre: approximately 5km
- The National Arena stands on the site of the old National Stadium, previously home to Romania's national team and the preferred venue for cup finals.
- The stadium has a retractable roof which takes only 15 minutes to open or close.
- The old ground staged two Michael Jackson concerts and was the venue for a famous 1-0 EURO qualifying defeat of Italy in 1983.
⚽ Stadium history: Remember this great goal at the National Arena Bucharest?
Paul Papp's second-half double put Romania top of Group F.