- Name: Puskás Aréna
- Capacity: 68,000 seats
- Opened in November 2019
- Home team: Hungarian national team
- Distance to city centre: approximately 4km
- Work began on Budapest's new stadium, named after its most famous footballing export, in 2016 and the arena opened in late 2019.
- The old Ferenc Puskás Stadion has been demolished to make way for the new arena, the one-time Népstadion (People's Stadium) having been inaugurated back in 1953.
- The old ground was the venue for England's heaviest international defeat; they lost 7-1 to Hungary on 23 May 1954.