- Name: Puskás Aréna
- Capacity: 68,000 seats
- Opened in November 2019
- Home team: Hungarian national team
- Distance to city centre: approximately 4km
- Work began on Budapest's new stadium, named after its most famous footballing export, in 2016 and the arena opened in late 2019.
- The old Ferenc Puskás Stadion has been demolished to make way for the new arena, the one-time Népstadion (People's Stadium) having been inaugurated back in 1953.
- The old ground was the venue for England's heaviest international defeat; they lost 7-1 to Hungary on 23 May 1954.
📅 Matches at Puskás Aréna
Tuesday, 16 June - Group F: Play-off winner A or D v Portugal (18:00, local time) Saturday, 20 June - Group F: Play-off winner A or D v France (15:00, local time) Wednesday, 24 June- Group F: Portugal v France (21:00, local time)
Sunday, 28 June - R16: 1C v 3D/E/F (18:00, local time)