The UEFA EURO 2016 Official Sticker Collection launches from Tuesday and includes a host of new features compared with Panini's nine previous tournament editions.
Article top media content
Panini's tenth EURO sticker album will act as an invaluable guide for collectors and fans. There are several new features compared with previous editions:
- Double-page spreads for each of the six groups
- Every team page has 20 half-figure stickers for each player
- Images of fans and the major landmarks of every nation
- Spreads on the regular starting lineups of the 24 finalists
- Each team's 'top player' will have their own full-figure sticker
- Special stickers including the logo, the trophy and match ball
The album is 96 pages and consists of 680 stickers, 50 of which are printed on special metallic material. Some versions of the album, targeted to specific markets, include a poster and extra stickers dedicated to a particular national team.