The 2021/22 UEFA Europa League round of 16 draw takes place on 25 February.
Article top media content
The draw will be made on 25 February at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland.
The draw features 16 teams:
• Eight group winners from the UEFA Europa League group stage
• Eight winners from the UEFA Europa League knockout round play-offs
Crvena zvezda (SRB)
Eintracht Frankfurt (GER)
Spartak Moskva (RUS)
West Ham (ENG)
How the draw works
• The group winners are seeded and will be drawn against the winners of the knockout round play-offs.
• The UEFA Europa League group winners play the second leg at home.
• Clubs from the same association cannot be drawn against each other.
First legs: 10 March
Second legs: 17 March