FC Dinamo Moskva have cut a mighty swathe through UEFA Europa League Group E and can make it five wins from five as they welcome Panathinaikos FC.
Article top media content
Already sure of a round of 32 place, FC Dinamo Moskva will look to keep their winning streak going as they take on eliminated Panathinaikos FC in UEFA Europa League Group E.
• Dinamo beat Panathinaikos 2-1 in Athens on matchday one and have won their three most recent home games against Greek sides – though one of those, their 1-0 success against Larissa FC in the European Cup Winners' Cup quarter-finals in March 1985, was held in Tbilisi.
• Legia Warszawa and Dinamo are the only sides to have won all four of their group stage matches this season.
• Having taken just one point from their opening four encounters, Panathinaikos can no longer finish higher than third in Group E.
Trivia and links
• Dinamo's Dutch left-back Alexander Büttner is one of the three most fouled players in the group stage so far; he, Richard Almeida (Qarabağ FK) and Bruno Gama (FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk) were infringed against 15 times each over the first four matchdays.
• Panathinaikos's Croatian central defender Gordon Schildenfeld has been loaned to the club for a second season by Dinamo, having joined the Moscow side from Eintracht Frankfurt in 2012.
• Panathinaikos's Swedish forward Marcus Berg and Dinamo's Hungarian winger Balázs Dzsudzsák played together for PSV Eindhoven from 2010 to 2011.
• Dinamo coach since April 2014, Stanislav Cherchesov made his name as a goalkeeper with FC Spartak Moskva, 1. FC Dynamo Dresden and FC Tirol Innsbruck, and played international football for the Soviet Union, the CIS and Russia. As a player, he won three Austrian titles with Tirol, going on to coach FC Wacker Innsbruck along with a number of Russian sides including Spartak.
• Panathinaikos coach Giannis Anastasiou was capped five times by Greece and played abroad with RSC Anderlecht, Roda JC and AFC Ajax among others. Briefly a first-team coach at Reading FC in England, he took command at Panathinaikos in May 2013.