Stockholm's Friends Arena will be the venue for the 2017 UEFA Europa League final.
Article top media content
The venue for the 2017 UEFA Europa League final was confirmed by the UEFA Executive Committee on 30 June 2015.
UEFA capacity: 50,000
Tenants: AIK Solna, Sweden
Opened: November 2012
• Opened on 14 November 2012 with a friendly between Sweden and England, the Friends Arena (named after an anti-bullying campaign) is the successor to the nearby Råsunda as the national stadium.
• The venue boasts a retractable roof which allows it to become a 75,000-capacity indoor concert hall.
• The Swedish men's national team and AIK moved from the Råsunda, with other events at the Friends Arena including the Swedish Cup final, the Swedish Bandy Championship, the Scandinavian FIM Speedway Grand Prix and Sweden's Eurovision qualifiers.
• The stadium lies in Solna, a municipality to the north of Stockholm which is home to around 60,000 people.
• Germany won their sixth straight UEFA European Women's Championship in the stadium in July 2013 with a 1-0 win against Norway, watched by 41,301.