Schalke 2-2 Sparta Praha
Leroy Sané continued his fine goalscoring form as the German side hit back to earn a point in a topsy-turvy encounter in Gelsenkirchen.
Article top media content
- Sparta claim fourth scoring draw in as many European away matches this term
- Leroy Sané, 19, makes it 2-2 with seventh goal in nine games for club and country
- By netting for 1-1, Sparta's Kehinde Fatai up to six goals in his last four outings
- Result keeps Schalke top of Group K, two points ahead of Sparta
- The teams meet again at the Generali Arena on 5 November