Rapid Wien 0-4 Valencia (agg: 0-10)
Gary Neville's side rubbed salt in Rapid's wounds as they completed the competition's biggest ever aggregate triumph.
Article top media content
- Valencia hit four second-half goals to round off a record aggregate victory
- The Spanish side have now won four in a row, their best run for 12 months
- Only 22 days ago, Valencia were thumped 7-0 at Barcelona
- Valencia equalled the UEFA Europa League's biggest single-game victory in the first leg
- The round of 16 draw takes place on Friday, streamed live from 13.00CET
Rodrigo, Sofiane Feghouli, Pablo Piatti and Rúben Vezo struck second-half goals as Valencia rubbed salt into Rapid Wien's wounds in Austria.
Seven days after inflicting a competition record-equalling 6-0 defeat on Rapid in Spain, Gary Neville's side rounded off the UEFA Europa League's most one-sided aggregate scoreline with a 4-0 victory in Vienna. It extended Valencia's winning streak to four matches, a remarkable turnaround for a team beaten 7-0 at Barcelona at the start of the month.
Biggest ever UEFA Europa League aggregate wins
2015/16 R32: Valencia 10-0 Rapid Wien
2010/11 QF: Porto 10-3 Spartak Moskva
2011/12 R32: Metalist Kharkiv 8-1 Salzburg
2010/11 R32: Dynamo Kyiv 8-1 Beşiktaş