Level on points as they head into matchday six, PAOK FC and EA Guingamp will do battle for the final UEFA Europa League round of 32 berth in Group K as they meet again.
Article top media content
PAOK FC will take on EA Guingamp for a place in the UEFA Europa League round of 32 on matchday six, with little to separate the sides standing second and third in Group K.
• PAOK will progress with a win and bow out with a draw or a defeat.
• Guingamp can afford to draw in Greece, since that would leave them with a positive head-to-head record against PAOK.
• Sylvain Marveaux struck twice as Guingamp beat PAOK 2-0 in France on matchday two.
• PAOK have won three of their four home games against Ligue 1 sides.
• Guingamp have yet to win a UEFA Europa League away match.
Trivia and links
• PAOK midfielder Maarten Martens can make his 50th UEFA club competition appearance on matchday six.
• Three PAOK players have played in France: goalkeeper Charles Itandje (Red Star FC, RC Lens) and Greek internationals Giorgos Tzavellas and Alexandros Tziolis (both AS Monaco FC).
• Guingamp's Sambou Yatabaré is on loan from PAOK's domestic rivals Olympiacos FC.
• With 74 UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League appearances to his name (including qualifying), PAOK's Dimitris Salpingidis is third in the competition's all-time appearance list, behind Giuseppe Bergomi (96) and Frank Rost (90).
• Angelos Anastasiadis started out as a versatile midfielder at PAOK and began his third spell as the club's coach in May 2014. Capped 12 times by Greece, he also played for and coached Panathinaikos FC, and was in charge of Cyprus's national team from 2004 to 2011.
• A losing UEFA Cup finalist as an Olympique de Marseille midfielder in 1999, Jocelyn Gourvennec played for a number of clubs all over France but returned to his native Brittany to take charge of Guingamp in 2010, leading them to their second French Cup triumph in 2013/14.