FC Dinamo Minsk's UEFA Europa League campaign is nearing its end, but PAOK FC are hoping for a reprieve as they head to Belarus lying third in Group K.
Article top media content
FC Dinamo Minsk can no longer reach the UEFA Europa League round of 32 but can prevent PAOK FC going any further as the sides meet again in Group K.
Form guide• PAOK beat Dinamo 6-1 on matchday one, a result which simultaneously matched PAOK's biggest previous UEFA win and the margin of Dinamo's heaviest previous European loss.
• Dinamo have not scored in Group K since that defeat in Salonika; PAOK for their part have only scored one goal since that match, and are without a win in four European away games (D1 L3).
• PAOK have made it through to the last 32 in their last three UEFA Europa League group stage appearances.
Trivia and links
• PAOK defender Giorgos Tzavellas turns 27 on the eve of matchday five. Team-mate Maarten Martens can make his 50th UEFA club competition appearance in Borisov.
• Dinamo midfielder Chigozie Udoji is well known in Greece following spells with Asteras Tripolis FC, Platanias FC, Atromitos FC and PAOK's local rivals Aris Thessaloniki FC. He scored the opener for Aris against PAOK at the Stadio Toumba last season, but the home side struck back to win 3-1.
• With 73 UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League appearances to his name (including qualifying), PAOK's Dimitris Salpingidis is third in the competition's all-time appearance list, behind Giuseppe Bergomi (96) and Frank Rost (90).
The coaches• Vladimir Zhuravel won six national titles as a player during two spells with Dinamo, as well as 11 caps for Belarus. Having moved from the pitch to the bench as assistant coach of FC Torpedo Zhodino in 2005, he struck out alone with a three-year spell at FC Shakhtyor Soligorsk before taking command at Dinamo in 2014.
• Angelos Anastasiadis started out as a versatile midfielder at PAOK and began his third spell as the club's coach in May 2014. Capped 12 times by Greece, he also played for and coached Panathinaikos FC, and was in charge of Cyprus's national team from 2004 to 2011.