Barcelona face Chelsea and Hoffenheim meet Porto in the semi-finals on 26 April with the decider three days later.
Article top media content
Final (Monday 29 April)
Hoffenheim/Porto v Barcelona/Chelsea (18:00CET)
The venue: Colovray Sports Centre
Capacity: 4,000 (800 seats)
• The Colovray Sports Centre stands opposite UEFA's Swiss headquarters in Nyon on the shores of Lake Genava. UEFA took over management of the stadium on 1 April 2010.
• Nyon sits at an altitude of 406m and has a population of about 16,000. In winter it provides a base for winter sports enthusiasts. It is also a summer tourist hot spot thanks to its warm climate, lakeside activities, chateaus, Roman museums and music festivals, which attract the best European bands.
• Opened in 1991, the sports complex is home to Stade Nyonnais from the Promotion League, Switzerland's third tier.
• The stadium staged the 2004 UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship final and from 2008 to 2013 hosted the four-team WU17 EURO as well as other UEFA-organised friendly tournaments.
• The Women's U17s is now an eight-team event with varying hosts, but in 2014 the stadium was designated the venue for the first UEFA Youth League final tournament, also a four-sided knockout, a status it has retained.
- Ticket price: 10 CHF (all profits will be donated to the UEFA Foundation for Children)
- Each individual needs to possess a ticket and the ticket price is the same for everyone, regardless of age
- Only cash payments are acceptable
- Enquiries: email UYLFticketing@uefa.ch; phone +41 (0) 22 702 8513 (Monday to Friday, 13:00–17:00)
Where to buy tickets
13 April, 15–18 April, 23–25 April: Colovray Sports Centre, Route de Genève 37, Nyon (13:00–19:00)
The deadline for applications has now passed.
2018: Barcelona 3-0 Chelsea (beaten semi-finalists Manchester City & Porto)
2017: Salzburg 2-1 Benfica (beaten semi-finalists: Barcelona & Real Madrid)
2016: Chelsea 2-1 Paris Saint-Germain (beaten semi-finalists: Anderlecht & Real Madrid)
2015: Chelsea 3-2 Shakhtar Donetsk (beaten semi-finalists: Anderlecht & Roma)
2014: Barcelona 3-0 Benfica (beaten semi-finalists: Real Madrid & Schalke)
How to get to Colovray Sports Centre
Colovray Sports Centre
Route de Genève 37
Due to limited parking, the best way to travel to the stadium is by public transport.
Nearest train station is Nyon (timetable: www.cff.ch).
Alternatively, the Colovray Sports Centre is a 20-25 minute walk from the station and two-wheeled vehicle parking is available near the stadium.