Lyon, Wolfsburg, Barcelona, Chelsea, Paris and Bayern secured last 16 first-leg wins while Slavia surprised Rosengård.
Article top media content
Holders Lyon, former winners Wolfsburg, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern München and Barcelona all secured UEFA Women's Champions League round of 16 first-leg wins on Wednesday while Slavia Praha pulled off a surprise in Thursday's fixture.
Wednesday 17 October
LSK Kvinner 1-1 Brøndby
FC Zürich 0-2 Bayern München
Wolfsburg 4-0 Atlético Madrid
Ajax 0-4 Lyon
Barcelona 5-0 Glasgow City
Linköping 0-2 Paris Saint-Germain
Chelsea 1-0 Fiorentina
Thursday 18 October
Rosengård 2-3 Slavia Praha*
- Wang Shuang of Paris became the first Chinese player to score in this competition.
- Lyon's Ada Hegerberg is only the seventh player to reach 40 European women's club goals, and has done so at the age of 23.
- Lyon continue bid for fourth straight title against only last-16 newcomer Ajax.
- LSK also drew at home to Brøndby in last season's round of 32 (0-0), but travelled to Denmark and won the second leg 3-1 away.
- Wolfsburg's Lara Dickenmann suffered a serious knee injury against Atleti, ruling her out for several months.
- Slavia are on course to avenge their 6-1 aggregate loss to Rosengård at this stage two years ago, after a game where Anja Mittag increaded her competition-record tally of goals to 51.
- Wolfsburg (only past winner involved other than Lyon) knocked out Atlético in last season's round of 32.
- Glasgow are one of three survivors from the qualifying round with Ajax and Slavia.
Road to Budapest
Quarter-final & semi-final draw: 9 November
Quarter-finals: 20/21 & 27/28 March
Semi-finals: 20/21 & 27/28 April
Final: 18 May 2019, Ferencváros Stadium, Budapest