|Attempts on target||10||29|
• Denmark won their opening game 1-0 against Belgium but then lost to the Netherlands by the same scoreline.
• Norway have lost 1-0 to the Netherlands and 2-0 to Belgium leaving them in danger of a first group exit since 1997, when they were co-hosts and reigning world champions.
• Norway have only twice failed to get out of the group stage in their 15 past major tournalents: EURO '97 and the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup.
• These neighbours last met competitively in a memorable UEFA Women's EURO 2013 semi-final in Norrkoping. Denmark had beaten France on penalties to reach the last four but Norway prevailed on spot kicks this time after a 1-1 draw.
• Mariann Gajhede Knudsen equalised three minutes from time for Denmark, who had fallen behind three minutes into the game to Marit Fiane Christensen's goal. Ingrid Hjelmseth saved two Danish penalties in the shoot-out.
• That was these teams' third UEFA Women's EURO semi-final meeting, Norway winning 1-0 in 1993 and on penalties after a 0-0 draw in 1991.
• The Nordic duo have played each other twice in the group stage, Norway running out 5-0 victors in 1997 (the competition record win until England beat Scotland 6-0) and Denmark prevailing 1-0 four years later.
• Neatly, their 12 competitive encounters have produced four wins each (not counting penalty shoot-outs) and four draws.
• Including friendlies, Norway have won 19 and Denmark 11 of their 43 match-ups. Norway lead 85-54 on goals scored.
• They last met in the 2015 Algarve Cup, Norway triumphing 5-2.
• Denmark's Theresa Nielsen is based in Norway with Vålerenga.
• Denmark trio Janni Arnth and Maja Kildemoes play alongside Norway's Kristine Minde at Linköping.
• Norway boss Martin Sjögren coached both Arnth and her Danish colleague Pernille Harder to the 2016 Swedish title with Linköping, before switching jobs.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.