|Attempts on target||34||29|
•The match has been postponed to SUnday due to adverse weather conditions.
• Germany topped Group B, a 0-0 draw with Sweden followed by beating Italy 2-1 and Russia 2-0.
• Denmark have been involved in three 1-0 scorelines so far, beating Belgium and Norway either side of a defeat by the Netherlands in Rotterdam. They finished second to the hosts in Group A.
• Germany are aiming for a seventh straight title and ninth overall. A win would take them into a tenth semi-final (in a row), one clear of the record they currently share with Norway (and Sweden, if they win Saturday's earlier quarter-final). They have never gone out at this stage, even when the last eight was a group format between 1997 and 2005.
• Denmark reached the modern one-off quarter-finals for the first time in 2013 and beat France 4-2 on penalties after a 1-1 draw.
• These teams have played six times in this competition. In 1997 a Germany side including Steffi Jones beat Denmark 2-0 in the group stage to avenge a 3-1 defeat in the 1993 third-place play-off (the last time Germany have lost in the knockout stage).
• In 1987 qualifying Denmark won 3-0 at home and lost 2-0 away while in 1984 qualifying Germany drew 1-1 at home but lost 1-0 away.
• Overall in 21 meetings, Germany have won 12 to Denmark's five, with four draws. Germany lead 44-17 in goals.
• They last met in 2013, drawing 0-0 in the Algarve Cup.
• Denmark's Sofie Pedersen, Simone Boye Sørensen and Sanne Troelsgaard Nielsen are club-mates at Rosengård of Anja Mittag.
• Pernille Harder plays at Wolfsburg, alongside Germany's Almuth Schult, Babett Peter, Anna Blässe, Isabel Kerschowski and Lena Goessling play. Mittag left earlier this year for Rosengård.
• Denmark's Cecilie Sandvej plays with Kathrin Hendrich at FFC Frankfurt.
• Germany's Josephine Henning, Lina Magull, Leonie Maier and Anja Mittag are one booking from missing a potential semi-final, as are Denmark's Line Røddik Hansen, Nadia Nadim, Theresa Nielsen, Simone Boye Sørensen and Sanne Troelsgaard. Maja Kildemoes returns from suspension.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.