Slovenia came from 2-0 down to win 4-2 and book their place in the elite round as the qualifying round ended, with Stina Blackstenius' goalscoring form continuing.
Article top media content
• Elite round line-up confirmed as qualifying round concludes with 22 matches
• Slovenia come from 2-0 down to reach the second stage for the first time since 2006
• Jill Roord scores 88th-minute winner as the Netherlands recover to beat Serbia
• Ireland, semi-finalists in July, out on goal difference after 5-1 defeat by Sweden
• Stina Blackstenius scores four for Sweden to take her tally to 11 in three outings
Group winners: Spain, Denmark, Norway, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia, Belgium, Finland, Switzerland
Best runners-up: Iceland, Ukraine, Scotland, Turkey, Serbia, Romania, Portugal, Slovenia, Northern Ireland, Austria
The 21 teams advancing from the qualifying round will join seeded trio Germany, France and England in the draw for the elite round in Nyon on 20 November, starting at 11.30CET. The elite round will be played from 4 to 9 April, with seven places at next summer's finals in Israel up for grabs alongside the hosts.