Holders Spain will face the Republic of Ireland, Hungary and Serbia after the elite round draw was made.
Article top media content
Holders Spain will face the Republic of Ireland, Hungary and Serbia in the UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship elite round.
The draw was conducted by UEFA Women's Football Committee chairwoman Anne Rei and Kerstin Casparij, who received the 2018 Fair Play prize on behalf of the Netherlands. The finals will act as UEFA's qualifier for the 2020 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup.
Elite round draw (matches 3–9 April)
Group 1: Germany (hosts), Austria, Czech Republic, Greece
Group 2: Finland, Switzerland, Belgium (hosts), Poland
Group 3: Netherlands (hosts), Iceland, Russia, Bulgaria
Group 4: Spain (holders, hosts), Republic of Ireland, Hungary, Serbia
Group 5: Norway (hosts), Denmark, Ukraine, Northern Ireland
Group 6: England (hosts), Italy, Sweden, Turkey
Group 7: France (hosts), Slovenia, Slovakia, Portugal
The seven group winners qualify to join hosts Scotland in the finals from 16 to 28 July.
- Germany have won a record six titles
- Bulgaria are making their elite round debut and Greece also hope to qualify for their first finals
- Spain are aiming for a third title in a row having reached the last five finals
- Norway and Denmark were last season's two beaten semi-finalists
- England beat Sweden to win the 2009 final; with Italy there are three former champions in Group 6