UEFA's video archive provides an exhaustive collection of footage from across all UEFA competitions.
Article top media content
UEFA's video archive provides an exhaustive collection of footage from across all UEFA competitions. From our flagship events such as the UEFA Champions League and EURO, to our youth, women's and futsal competitions, our comprehensive library is packed full (and ever expanding) of some of the most iconic moments in football history as well as coverage of matches from our most recent tournaments. Our aim is to provide media professionals with the UEFA content that they need in order to serve football fans worldwide, and to continue to promote the beautiful game.
Video archive requests
Please complete this form and send it to email@example.com in Word format (not PDF) along with any other relevant details or questions. A member of the team will then contact you directly to discuss your enquiry further. If applicable, we will then make a formal offer outlining the conditions of the agreement. This would then be followed by a contract sent from our legal team, and subsequently, the clearance to exploit the agreed footage. Please consider the following as the conditions for licensing the use of UEFA archive footage. These are deemed to be accepted once you send back a request form:
• Sourcing of the footage is the licensee's own responsibility (and at their own cost)
• UEFA does not grant rights in perpetuity
• Any licence fee would be determined by the scope of rights requested i.e. territory, duration, form of exploitation etc.
• UEFA does not clear any third party rights (e.g. commentary, individual imagery rights etc.)
• UEFA footage may not be graphically altered (i.e. overlay graphics, modifications etc.)
• UEFA footage will not be licensed for any purpose that creates commercial association including commercial advertising
• UEFA dedicated content cannot constitute more than 30% of the overall duration of the programme or clip
• UEFA footage may not be used over social media or third party video sharing platforms
• UEFA reserves the right to refuse any clip licence request at its sole discretion
• The terms and conditions of UEFA's standard clip license agreement are non-negotiable