The UEFA Champions League group stage draw threw up a reunion for José Mourinho while Paris will meet Real Madrid and Juventus face Manchester City and Sevilla.
Article top media content
The UEFA Champions League group stage is set following the draw in Monaco on Thursday.
Chelsea manager José Mourinho will return to Porto, with whom he won the UEFA Champions League in 2004, while Paris Saint-Germain are up against Real Madrid in Group A. In Group D, meanwhile, last season's runners-up Juventus will face Manchester City as well as 2014/15 UEFA Europa League winners Sevilla. The holders, Barcelona, take on Bayer Leverkusen, Roma and BATE Borisov.
2015/16 UEFA Champions League group stage draw
Group A: Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Malmö
Group B: PSV Eindhoven, Manchester United, CSKA Moskva, Wolfsburg
Group C: Benfica, Atlético, Galatasaray, Astana
Group D: Juventus, Manchester City, Sevilla, Borussia Mönchengladbach
Group E: Barcelona, Bayer Leverkusen, Roma, BATE Borisov
Group F: Bayern München, Arsenal, Olympiacos, Dinamo Zagreb
Group G: Chelsea, Porto, Dynamo Kyiv, Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Group H: Zenit, Valencia, Lyon, Gent
Key news from Monaco
Lionel Messi named UEFA Best Player in Europe
Célia Šašić named UEFA Best Women's Player in Europe
Lionel Messi wins inaugural UEFA.com Goal of the Season
Marc-André ter Stegen wins UEFA.com Save of the Season
UEFA Europa League group stage draw takes place at 13.00CET on Friday
- Barcelona, Porto, Manchester United and Madrid are making their 20th group stage appearances.
- There are three debutants: Astana, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Gent.
- Mourinho also came up against Porto in the 2004/05 group stage, his first season at Chelsea.
- Lionel Messi became the first player to score five goals in a UEFA Champions League game when Barça last took on Leverkusen, in the 2011/12 last 16.
- Paris striker Zlatan Ibrahimović will encounter his first club, Malmö, in Group A.
- Manchester United summer recruit Memphis Depay is set for a swift reunion with PSV in Group B.