Barcelona and Atlético Madrid will meet in the last eight for a second time in three seasons while the Nyon draw also paired Paris Saint-Germain with first-time quarter-finalists Manchester City.
Article top media content
- Holders Barcelona paired with Liga rivals Atlético Madrid in the quarter-finals
- Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City set for second UEFA competition meeting
- Knockout stage debutants Wolfsburg to face ten-time winners Real Madrid
- Bayern München take on Benfica following their dramatic comeback on Wednesday
5 & 13 April
Bayern München (GER) v Benfica (POR)
Barcelona (ESP) v Atlético Madrid (ESP)
6 & 12 April
Wolfsburg (GER) v Real Madrid (ESP)
Paris (FRA) v Manchester City (ENG)
- Road to Milan
Semi-finals: draw 15 April, matches 26/27 April & 3/4 May
Final: 20.45CET, Saturday 28 May; Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan
- Draw facts
• Wolfsburg and Real Madrid have never previously met. Wolfsburg's Julian Draxler was in the Schalke team beaten by Madrid in the 2013/14 round of 16.
• Bayern have won four of their six matches against Benfica, drawing the other two. The clubs have not played each other since 1995.
• Barcelona have won their last six fixtures against Atlético in all competitions, Lionel Messi scoring in five of them.
• Messi has registered 25 goals in 27 games against Atlético, including three hat-tricks.
• This is the third year running Atlético have faced a Spanish side in the quarter-finals – they lost 1-0 to Madrid over two legs 12 months ago.
• Paris and Manchester City played out a 0-0 draw at the City of Manchester Stadium in the 2008/09 UEFA Cup group stage, their only past encounter.