- Name: Parken Stadium
- Capacity: 38,000 seats
- Opened in 1992
- Home team: FC København, Denmark National Team
- Distance to city centre: approximately 4km
- Parken Stadium is the largest football stadium in Denmark.
- Hosted the 1994 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup final and the UEFA Cup final six years later, both involving Arsenal.
- Completed in 1992, it was built on the site of Denmark's previous national stadium, Idrætsparken, which had stood since 1911.
📅 Matches at Parken Stadium
Saturday, 13 June - Group B: Denmark v Finland (18:00, local time)
Thursday, 18 June - Group B: Denmark v Belgium (18:00, local time)
Monday, 22 June - Group B: Russia v Denmark (21:00, local time)
Monday, 29 June - R16: 2D v 2E (18:00, local time)
⚽ Stadium history: Remember this great goal at Parken Stadium?
Pierre Højbjerg’s strike put the hosts in front in Copenhagen.