- Name: Parken Stadium
- Capacity: 38,000 seats
- Opened in 1992
- Home team: FC København, Denmark National Team
- Distance to city centre: approximately 4km
- Parken Stadium is the largest football stadium in Denmark.
- Hosted the 1994 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup final and the UEFA Cup final six years later, both involving Arsenal.
- Completed in 1992, it was built on the site of Denmark's previous national stadium, Idrætsparken, which had stood since 1911.
📅 Matches at Parken Stadium
Saturday, 13 June – Group B match
Thursday, 18 June – Group B match
Monday, 22 June – Group B match
Monday, 29 June – Round of 16 (2D v 2E)
⚽ Stadium history: Remember this great goal at Parken Stadium?
Pierre Højbjerg’s strike put the hosts in front in Copenhagen.