- Name: Dublin Arena
- Capacity: 51,000 seats
- Renovation completed in 2010
- Home team: Irish Rugby, Republic of Ireland national team
- Distance to city centre: 2 kilometres
- Dublin Arena, known as Lansdowne Road when it was first founded in 1872, has a rich 146-year sporting history.
- It is Ireland’s first and sole UEFA Elite Stadium, qualifying as the host of the 2011 UEFA Europa League Final.
- The curvilinear shape of the stadium bowl was specifically designed to minimise the impact on the residential areas surrounding the stadium.
⚽ Stadium history: Remember this great goal at the Dublin Arena?
Substitute Shane Long scored the winner in a stunning victory over world champions Germany.