- Name: Saint Petersburg Stadium
- Capacity: 61,000 seats
- Opened in 2017
- Home team: Zenit
- Distance to city centre: approximately 9km
- The venue was designed by Japanese architect Kisho Kurokawa, whose vision was for a spaceship that had landed on the shores of the Gulf of Finland.
- Zenit moved there from Petrovsky Stadium in April 2017, beating Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast 2-0 in their first game.
- It was constructed on the site of the Kirov Stadium, home to Zenit until the early 1990s, on Krestovsky Island.
📅 Matches at Saint Petersburg Stadium
Saturday, 13 June - Group B: Belgium v Russia (22:00, local time)
Wednesday, 17 June - Group B: Finland v Russia (16:00, local time)
Monday, 22 June - Group B: Finland v Belgium (22:00, local time)
Friday, 3 July - QF1: Winner 6 v Winner 5 (19:00, local time)