- Name: Saint Petersburg Stadium
- Capacity: 61,000 seats
- Opened in 2017
- Home team: Zenit
- Distance to city centre: approximately 9km
- The venue was designed by Japanese architect Kisho Kurokawa, whose vision was for a spaceship that had landed on the shores of the Gulf of Finland.
- Zenit moved there from Petrovsky Stadium in April 2017, beating Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast 2-0 in their first game.
- It was constructed on the site of the Kirov Stadium, home to Zenit until the early 1990s, on Krestovsky Island.