The heartbeat of the UEFA Festival in Saint Petersburg will be the Football Village at Konyushennaya Square, right in the city's historical centre. It will be the perfect place to drop in for a quick visit or to settle in for the day. Everyone's welcome whether you are a football fan or keen to learn about the game – bring your friends, family, colleagues and join us for the ultimate UEFA EURO 2020 party.
⚽ Football Village key facts:
Free entry - no ticket needed!
If the site is at full capacity, you may need to wait.
Daily, from 11 June to 11 July
12:00 until one1 hour after the final whistle
Closed: 25 and 30 June.
🔎 What’s on?
- Concerts and musical performances
- Entertainment programme for children and adults
- Plenty of food and drink options to satisfy all your cravings
- Competitions, contests and other football-related activities
- Match screenings: watch UEFA EURO 2020 games live in the Football Village
🚇 Getting to the Football Village
Take the time to enjoy a walk along Nevskiy Avenue and enjoy everything that will bring this part of town to life during EURO 2020!
Gostinyy dvor and Nevskiy prospect (exits 1-2) stations are the closest metro stations to the Football Village. Local bus services also serve the area.
- Taxis for private hire are also available nearby.
- There will be no parking around the Football Village.
Let me give you a top tip:
The Volkswagen EURO 2020 Map on the official EURO 2020 App is the best place to plan your trip to the Football Village, with live travel updates and possible routes for your journey.
🎒 Packing tips & more
- Large bags (the sum of three dimensions no more than 75 cm) can't be taken inside the Football Village. However, you can store it free of charge at a bag deposit area outside.
- Please don't bring any food or drink – there are plenty of tasty and refreshing options to choose from once inside the Football Village.
- Don't forget to bring your face mask. Spectators without face masks won't be allowed to enter the Football Village.
- Don't hesitate to speak to one of the volunteers, the Volkswagen Mobility Makers, if you need help or have a question.
The Football Village in Konyushennaya Square is fully accessible and has an accessible viewing area on site. In addition, a specialised department supports all metro stations to assist disabled people in ensuring your journey is comfortable and safe.
📞 Passengers can ask for assistance by calling the Metro helpdesk at +7-800-350-11-55.
Yes, you can store it free of charge in the bag deposit located near the Football Village. See the map above for the exact location.
You can report it to our staff onsite.
Prams and collapsible strollers are permitted in the Football Village
Planning can help the screening process and ease your experience at the Football Village. Check what you can take with you by reviewing the prohibited items list.
The capacity of the Football Village will be 3,000, within the agreed capacity for health and safety measures.
No, you don’t need to provide a negative COVID-19 test. You will have to wear a mask and go through body temperature checks to enter the Football Village.
If you develop symptoms typical of COVID-19, you should self-isolate and seek medical help from your doctor or a hospital.