UEFA.com works better on other browsers
For the best possible experience, we recommend using Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.

Lyn fired through by six-shooter

Round-up 2: Teenage striker Eldar Hadzihmemedovic scored all the goals in SFK Lyn's 6-0 rout of NSÍ Runavík.

Teenage striker Eldar Hadzihmemedovic single-handedly ensured SFK Lyn qualified for the UEFA Cup first round by scoring all six goals in the Norwegian side's 6-0 second-leg victory against NSÍ Runavík.

Cruise through
The 18-year-old Bosnia-Herzegovnian - who had not previously scored for the club - struck a hat-trick in each half as Lyn built on their 3-1 first-leg lead to cruise through to tomorrow's first-round draw with a 9-1 aggregate triumph.

Seven up
There were also plenty of goals in Velika where NK Kamen Ingrad rattled seven past FC Etzella Ettelbrück without reply to chalk up an 8-1 aggregate victory. Josko Popovic (2), Aleksandar Kopunovic (2), Davor Bajsic, Ivan Lisnic and Antonio Kovac scored the goals.

Tight game
It was a tighter affair in Romania where FC Steaua Bucuresti played out a goalless draw with FC Neman Grodno to edge out the Belarussians on away goals by virtue of their 1-1 first-leg draw two weeks ago. Meanwhile, Georgi Ivanov's first-half penalty and a 69th-minute strike from Dimitar Telkiyski earned PFC Levski Sofia a 2-0 second-leg victory against Kazakhstan side FK Atyrau to give the Bulgarians a 6-1 aggregate win.

Brøndby through
Martin Retov and Mattias Jonson scored in a 2-0 win as Brøndby IF wrapped up a convincing 5-0 aggregate triumph against FC Dinamo Minsk, and CSF Zimbru Chisinau won by the same scoreline against PFC Litex Lovech thanks to a Daniel Balasa strike and a Boris Cebotari penalty. The first leg had finished goalless.

Danish delight
Jess Thorup scored twice as Denmark's Esbjerg fB beat Andorrans FC Santa Coloma 4-1 to complete a 9-1 aggregate victory. Maccabi Haifa FC were also easy winners, repeating the 3-0 scoreline they recorded in Wales a fortnight ago to defeat Cwmbran Town FC 6-0 overall. Yaniv Katan, Giovanni Rosso and Michael Zandberg scored the goals.

Late strikes
A 90th-minute goal from Almedin Hota prevented FC Kärnten exiting the competition on away goals against Grindavík. Having lost the first leg 2-1 in Austria, Grindavik were in the driving seat once Michael Jónsson gave them the lead with just 13 minutes remaining - but Hota spared the Austrians' blushes with that last-gasp strike. There was also a last-minute goal in Hungary where Attila Dragóner popped up to give Ferencvárosi TC a 1-0 win against Birkirkara FC, the side they beat 5-0 in the first leg.

Away goals
Following their goalless draw two weeks ago, visitors FK Cementarnica 55 eliminated Polish side GKS Katowice by drawing 1-1 in the GKS stadium. Defender Almir Bajramovski gave Cementarnica their vital away goal in the first half and although Jacek Kowalczyk equalised on 65 minutes, the Poles could not find a winner.

Lokeren progress
A second-half double from Aboubacar Fofana helped KSC Lokeren OV to a 4-1 victory against KS Dinamo Tirana. Trailing 3-0 from the first leg, the Albanian side opened the scoring through Paris Xihani on 11 minutes, but their joy was short-lived.

Ijeh double
FC Torpedo Moskva narrowly failed to match their goalscoring exploits of the first leg when they put four goals past SP Domagnano in San Marino. Vladimir Leoncenko, Mantas Samusevas, Vitali Volkov and Andres Oper scored to secure a 9-0 aggregate scoreline. Meanwhile, Peter Ijeh's two goals for Malmö FF at Portadown FC secured the Swedes a 6-0 aggregate win.

Novo opener
Dundee FC coasted past Albanian side KS Vllaznia 4-0, progressing 6-0 on aggregate. Ignacio Novo (2), Juan Sara and Gavin Rae got the goals. Meanwhile, Swiss side Neuchâtel Xamax FC matched their first leg score of 2-0 to progress comfortably past Malta's Valletta FC. A goal in stoppage time at the end of each half proved enough, with Joel Griffiths and Miguel Alfredo Portillo on target.

City slick
Manchester City FC wrapped up a 7-0 aggregate win against Total Network Solutions FC with a 2-0 second-leg triumph, secured by goals from Christian Negouai and Darren Huckerby, at the Millennium Stadium. AIK Solna also progressed, though they had a far less comfortable evening against Icelandic opponents Fylkir. AIK had Mats Rubarth dismissed after 20 minutes but determined defending secured the goalless draw which put them through on the back of a 1-0 first-leg win.

Publikum joy
In the evening's other games, NK Publikum's 5-0 victory against FK Belasica GC gave them a 12-2 triumph overall and FC Artmedia Petržalka recorded their second 1-0 win against F91 Dudelange to progress 2-0 on aggregate. Molde FK beat KÍ Klaksvík 4-0 to go through 6-0 overall and NK Varteks, 3-1 winners in the first leg, chalked up a 3-2 win in their game against FC Levadia Maardu to ease through 6-3 on aggregate.