Zenit, Shakhtar, Schalke and Ajax are through and 21 more teams have hopes of joining them in the round of 32 with a game to spare on 24 November. We explain how.
Article top media content
- Won group: Zenit, Shakhtar Donetsk, Schalke
- Through: Ajax
- Could go through on 24 November: Fenerbahçe, Feyenoord, APOEL, Olympiacos, St-Étienne, Anderlecht, Roma, Austria Wien, Genk, Athletic, Celta Vigo, Standard, Braga, Krasnodar, Fiorentina, Qarabağ, Southampton, Sparta Praha, Osmanlıspor, Zürich, Villarreal
- Out: Gabala
- Full standings
- Fixture list: 24 November
All information in this article is subject to final confirmation from UEFA. These examples may not cover all potential situations.
21:05CET kick-offs (except Fenerbahçe v Zorya, Astana v APOEL, Gabala v Anderlecht and Zenit v Maccabi Tel-Aviv at 17:00)
- If Feyenoord win, they are through.
- If Fenerbahçe win and United lose, Fenerbahçe are through.
- Zorya will stay in contention with a win.
- APOEL are through if they win, and will qualify with a draw if Young Boys do not win.
- Olympiacos qualify with a draw.
- Young Boys must win to stay in contention.
- Astana must win and hope Olympiacos lose.
- St-Étienne qualify with a win or a 0-0 draw (as they drew 1-1 at Mainz).
- Anderlecht qualify with a win. A draw will be enough if Mainz fail to win.
- Mainz are out if they lose, or if they draw 0-0 and Anderlecht win.
- Zenit have won the group.
- Maccabi and Dundalk meet on matchday six so neither can go through or out before that.
- AZ are eliminated if they lose, or if they draw and Maccabi avoid defeat.
- Roma are through if they avoid defeat, or if the other game does not end in a draw.
- Austria are through with a victory if Plzeň do not win.
- Astra are out with a defeat.
- Plzeň are out if they do not win and the other game is not drawn.
- Genk progress with a win if the other game is not drawn.
- Athletic are through with a win if Genk also win.
- Rapid are eliminated if they lose and Athletic win.
- Sassuolo are out if they lose and the other match is not drawn.
- Ajax clinch first place with a victory, or a draw is enough if Standard do not win.
- Celta and Standard drew on matchday one so a win for either side would take them through.
- Panathinaikos must win and hope the other game is drawn.
- Shakhtar have won the group.
- Braga are through with a victory.
- Konyaspor must win and hope Braga do not.
- Schalke have won the group as they beat Krasnodar twice.
- Krasnodar qualify if they pick up more points than Nice on the night.
- Salzburg require a victory to stay in contention.
- Nice must win, or draw provided Krasnodar do not win.
- Fiorentina are through with a draw.
- Qarabağ advance with a win or with a draw if PAOK do not win.
- PAOK must win, or draw and hope Qarabağ lose.
- Liberec need three points to stay in contention.
- Sparta are through with a win or draw.
- Southampton are through with a win if Hapoel do not beat Inter.
- Hapoel must win, or draw provided Southampton do not win.
- Inter must win.
- Osmanlıspor are through with a win.
- Villarreal are through with a win provided Steaua do not win.
- Zurich are through if they win by a two-goal margin or 1-0 and Steaua do not beat Osmanlıspor.
- Steaua must hope the other game is drawn if they draw or lose.
Standings are provisional until all matches have been played.