Five-time champions Sevilla take on Lazio and Arsenal travel to Belarus after the last-32 draw was made.
Article top media content
UEFA Europa League round of 32 draw
Viktoria Plzeň (CZE) v Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)
Club Brugge (BEL) v Salzburg (AUT)
Rapid Wien (AUT) v Internazionale (ITA)
Slavia Praha (CZE) v Genk (BEL)
Krasnodar (RUS) v Leverkusen (GER)
Zürich (SUI) v Napoli (ITA)
Malmö (SWE) v Chelsea (ENG)
Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) v Eintracht Frankfurt (GER)
Celtic (SCO) v Valencia (ESP)
Rennes (FRA) v Real Betis (ESP)
Olympiacos (GRE) v Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
Lazio (ITA) v Sevilla (ESP)**
Fenerbahçe (TUR) v Zenit (RUS)*
Sporting CP (POR) v Villarreal (ESP)
BATE Borisov (BLR) v Arsenal (ENG)
Galatasaray (TUR) v Benfica (POR)
- Seeded teams (on the right of each fixture) are at home in the second legs.
- Matches are on 14 and 21 February except:
*First leg on Tuesday 12 February at 18:55CET, and;
**Second leg on Wednesday 20 February at 18:00CET.
- Inter defeated Rapid Wien in the 1990/91 UEFA Cup first round en route to their maiden title.
- Arsenal beat BATE 4-2 away and 6-0 at home in last season's group stage. Former Gunner Aleksandr Hleb, now 37, is still in the Belarusian side's squad.
- Benfica and Galatasaray each recorded a 2-1 home win when they met in the 2015/16 UEFA Champions League group stage. The Turkish club came out on top in their 2008/09 UEFA Cup encounter, though, with a 2-0 group victory in Lisbon.
- Ten former winners line up in the round of 32: Chelsea (2013), Frankfurt (1980), Galatasaray (2000), Inter (1991, 1994, 1998), Leverkusen (1988), Napoli (1989), Sevilla (2016, 2015, 2014, 2007, 2006), Shakhtar (2009), Valencia (2004), Zenit (2008). Two meet in the shape of Shakhtar v Frankfurt.
How the draw worked
Two seeding pots were formed:
- Seeded teams Consisting of 12 group winners and the four best third-ranked teams in the UEFA Champions League group stage.
- Unseeded teams Made up of 12 group runners-up and the remaining teams transferring from the UEFA Champions League.
- No team could play a club from their group.
- No team could play a club from their own association.
- Based on decisions taken by the UEFA Executive Committee, teams from Russia and Ukraine cannot be drawn together.
Road to the final
14 February: Round of 32, first leg
21 February: Round of 32, second leg
22 February: Round of 16 draw, Nyon
7 March: Round of 16, first leg
14 March: Round of 16, second leg
15 March: Quarter-final and semi-final draws, Nyon
11 April: Quarter-finals, first leg
18 April: Quarter-finals, second leg
2 May: Semi-finals, first leg
9 May: Semi-finals, second leg
29 May: Final – Olympic Stadium, Baku