The UEFA Futsal Cup main round concluded on Saturday, meaning the elite round line-up is now complete ahead of next Friday's draw, streamed live on UEFA.com from 13:30CEST.
Article top media content
Former finalists Sporting CP are one of 12 teams to have made it through to the UEFA Futsal Cup main round. They join the four top seeds in the elite round draw, which will be streamed live from Nyon at 13:30CEST on Friday 21 October.
Group 2: Araz Naxçıvan (AZE), FC Feniks (KOS)
Group 3: Nikars Riga (LVA), Hamburg Panthers (GER)
Group 4: Ekonomac Kragujevac (SRB), Nacional Zagreb (CRO)
Group 5: Sporting CP (POR), Real Rieti (ITA)
Group 6: EP Chrudim (CZE), City'US Târgu Mureş (ROU)
Bye: Ugra Yugorsk (RUS, holders), Kairat Almaty (KAZ), Inter FS (ESP), FC Dynamo (RUS)
Elite round draw (13:30CEST, Friday)
- There will be three seeding tiers: the four top-ranked clubs given byes, the six group winners and the six runners-up.
- Four groups will be formed: two with one top seed, two group winners and one runner-up; two with one top seed, one group winner and two runners-up.
- No teams can play a side from their main round group with other restrictions to be announced ahead of the draw.
- Four clubs will be pre-selected as hosts and drawn from a separate pot while retaining their respective seedings.
- Matches 22 to 27 November with the group winners progressing to April's knockout finals.
Main round summary
- Debutants going through: Brezje, Feniks, Rieti.
- Feniks are the first Kosovan side to enter this competition.
- Survivors from preliminary round: Hamburg, Maribor.
- Hamburg are the first German side to make the elite round, having got a last-second winner against IFK Göteborg, who would have been the first Swedish side ...
- Chrudim have made it through the main round ten seasons in a row.
- All four top seeds have previously won this competition while Sporting were runners-up in 2011.