Tottenham, Chelsea, Hertha Berlin, Dinamo Zagreb, Midtjylland, Dynamo Kyiv,, Montpellier and Lyon are through.
Article top media content
Last season's UEFA Youth League runners-up Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur, Dinamo Zagreb, Lyon, Midtjylland, Dynamo Kyiv and debutants Hertha Berlin and Montpellier won through to the round of 16 after this week's play-offs.
- The eight teams from the Domestic Champions path are at home to the eight UEFA Champions League path group runners-up in one-off ties.
- Winners through to round of 16: knockout draw streamed live at 14CET on Friday.
- Chelsea were runners-up last season after winning on their previous entries in 2014/15 and 2015/16 (they did not qualify in 2016/17)
- Chelsea's Charlie Brown scored twice against Monaco to increase his competition-leading season's tally to 11 in five games
- Hertha and Montpellier are on debut
- Dynamo Kyiv matched their best performance by reaching the last 16, where they lost 3-0 to Ajax in 2016/17
- Midtjylland were involved in their third play-off shoot-out in as many appearances in this round: they lost on spot-kicks to Benfica in 2016/17 but beat Atlético on penalties the season before.
- The competition record attendance was set in last term's play-offs: 32,510 for Krasnodar v Real Madrid
Through to round of 16
Group winners: Ajax (NED), Atlético Madrid (ESP), Barcelona (ESP, holders), Hoffenheim (GER), Liverpool (ENG), Manchester United (ENG), Porto (POR), Real Madrid (ESP)
Play-off winners: Chelsea (ENG), Dinamo Zagreb (CRO), Dynamo Kyiv (UKR), Hertha Berlin (GER), Lyon (FRA), Midtjylland (DEN), Montpellier (FRA), Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)
Knockout phase calendar
Knockout draw (round of 16 onwards): 14:00CET, Friday, Nyon
Round of 16: 12/13 March
Quarter-finals: 2/3 April
Semi-final: 26 April, Colovray Stadium, Nyon
Final: 29 April, Colovray Stadium, Nyon